Go to the U of M home page

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Transition Team

A transition team has been established to advise me during my first year as chancellor.
Under the leadership of Vice Chancellor Vince Magnuson, this advisory group is meeting
regularly to advise me on campus issues and to help me prioritize strategies to solve
immediate challenges.

Members of the Transition Team are:

Praveen Aggarwal, Professor, Marketing
Linda Deneen, Director, Information Technology Systems & Services
Jeni Eltink, Director, First Year Experience and Students in Transition
Denny Falk, Professor, Social Work
Greg Fox, Vice Chancellor, Finance and Operations
John Hamlin, Professor, Sociology/Anthropology
John King, Director, Facilities Management
Lucy Kragness, Executive Assistant to the Chancellor
Vince Magnuson, Vice Chancellor, Academic Administration
Jennifer McCabe, Student Association
Jackie Millslagle, Interim Vice Chancellor, Academic Support and Student Life
Susana Pelayo-Woodward, Director, Office of Cultural Diversity
Jim Riehl, Dean, Swenson College of Science and Engineering
Bill Wade, Vice Chancellor, University Relations

Please join me in thanking them for helping me make a successful transition into my new
role as your chancellor. Feel free to contact members of the Transition Team if you have
comments or suggestions.

Thank you.

Chancellor Lendley C. Black